Monday, December 27, 2010

Clayton's 7th Birthday

(October 12th, 2010)

I can't believe my "baby" is 7 years old! He is getting bigger and looking older all the time! I believe he is above average in size and is one of the tallest in his class. At 7, Clayton is eager to please his teachers at school and is doing very well. He enjoys having friends at school, but his favorite pasttime is still his "me" time. He loves to command his brothers during playtime at home and is always the leader of the group. He does get a little power-hungry at times and we have to remind him to play fair. He is a role-model and tends to set a good example in all he does. I am always wondering where his strengths will lead him!

Happy 7th Birthday - We love you!



Spongebob Cupcakes at school on his birthday




No comments: