Wednesday, May 27, 2009

9 months

Blake is starting to pull up! In just a matter of time he will be cruising and walking! Right now he is still working on mastering the hands and knees crawl as opposed to the belly crawl. He can be quite bossy and demands my attention 24/7! I think I am going to have another headstrong toddler in the near future - yikes! LOL He is growing so fast, but I am loving watching him develop. He is starting to say things like da-da, bye-bye, and ball - he's going to be another talker (like Evan!). Those two front teeth crack me up every time I see him smile. He is such a blessing to our family!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey girl, check out my blog I just started. I haven't got a lot on it yet, but it will come together hopefully soon. It's http://thelinklife.blogspot.com
By the way, Blake's teeth are so cute!!!