Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduating preschool...

...for the last time.

3 years of preschool have gone by quickly, although, I have to admit there were many times when I thought I would never make it through these years of Clayton's! Thankfully, at our public preschool there is a wonderful and caring preschool staff and I have leaned on Mrs. Lee's advice and many years of experience time and again. She has always been more than willing to listen to my list of complaints/challenges with such a strong-willed child and has helped me to cope while working together to figure out what works and what doesn't. Her level of service goes beyond the classroom and she epitomizes what the intentions of the public preschool program are all about. Clayton is such a differnt kid today than he was on day 1! I am so proud of him! I cannot thank Mrs. Lee, Ms. Carolyn, Ms. Bobbi, & Ms. Tina enough for their dedication to teaching and the love they show for their students.

It is so sad to say goodbye, but mostly because it means my little boy has to continue to grow up and move on to the next stage: kindergarten!

Preschool Graduate

We love you Mrs. Lee - thank you for all of your support and encouragement during these years!

1 comment:

MKHKKH said...

On to the big time now mama! Everyday! :0)