Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why I LOVE to coupon shop

I got some killer deals at Kroger this past week and I have the receipt to prove it! (Be sure and look at the savings breakdown near the top - click on it to enlarge.) Coupon shopping is a LOT of work, but it can really pay off! I use grocerygame.com where half the work is done for you, but honestly, the other half is still a time-consuming chore. If you sign up for a trial be sure and enter my email address as a referral, thanks!

What a rush, lol!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

WE are so alike. I love a good deal!! It really gives me a high to save money- LOL. I have tried grocery gamer in the past and it was a lot of work for me. Do you think it is easy?? I can walk a Kroger from my house.

MKHKKH said...

That is awesome Jess! I too love something if I can get a deal on it. I am not satisfied if I buy something at full price! LOL

Courtney said...

Are you serious?!!! Way to go!