Thursday, November 19, 2009

Clayton's First Lost Tooth!

Clayton has lost his first tooth! It has been loose for less than a week and when Andy wiggled it last night it came right out! I was so shocked - I guess I really wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. Another bittersweet milestone that means my baby keeps growing up, waaaaah! He was super excited and giddy and it was so neat to see him that way, he is usually so serious! We don't do the tooth fairy, but I did reward him with a whole dollar bill and he couldn't believe it. I snapped some pics this morning, but his overbite is so significant it is hard to see where the tooth is missing. Here are a couple of the pictures. I have also thrown in another one, I guess you could call it a "before" shot of his smile, lol. It's just another example of what life is like with boys!






2 comments:

MKHKKH said...

Aww. Such a big guy now. :) I have a picture of Hailey doing the same thing! Climbing the walls!

Courtney said...

How cute! He sure looks proud of that missing tooth :)