Monday, November 16, 2009

Tech Savvy Baby

Someone has been watching his Mommy (and Daddy!) too much. Blake runs to the laptop when he hears the sound that means I've got new email and tries to push buttons. He definitely knows what the telephone is for and loves to have pretend conversations. If he is being fussy from boredom in the car I can give him my cell phone and it is instant entertainment. Yesterday I had him at the doctor and someone's cell phone rang and the ring was identical to Andy's phone. Blake heard it from across the large room where he was playing in the play area and ran with excitement on his face toward the sound. I am convinced he thought that sound meant his daddy was there! I caught him in action today, pizza face and all, lol. Maybe I should get him Bluetooth for Christmas???


1 comment:

MKHKKH said...

Hank is the same way. The cell phone is his favorite object. But the old one that doesn't turn on he has no interest in. It has to be real and work to make him happy!
I can't believe how BIG he is! Wow!