Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How I loved those locks...

Sad but true: I have an emotional attachment to my youngest son, Evan's, curly locks of hair. They go right along with his irresistible personality. ;-) Here are some pictures:




So yesterday, when I sent him for a haircut, I was quite shocked when he returned home with a cut that looked nothing like I wanted it to. It was not the hairdresser's fault - she just cut it like she was told. Apparently, there was a "miscommunication" about what I wanted between my mother and I. So here is his new 'do.


Like one of my friends said, part of the sadness is not being able to be there for the event in the first place.

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww.he is still precious. But, did she only cut the front of his hair and not the back?? LOL??
I'm sorry your sad. It is not as bad as you were describing. He is still adorable.

Anonymous said...

Evan still looks cute as can be in these pictures. I do see what you are saying about the haircut- but it's not horrible. His adorable curls will grow back very soon! You could always let him go for the mullet look! :)

Unknown said...

I agree...it's not too bad, but needs a little work. He's still adorable.

After looking at it, I think you will probably just have to wait for the top/front to grow out and try again. I'll see what I can do when Andy brings hi over.

Jessica said...

Thank you for your encouragement - I sure do need it. It is only hair, right? Kelly, I can't wait to see if you can do something with it to make this Momma feel better.;-)

Anonymous said...

He is still cute and be happy, you have a child that looks just like you. HA HA....

Unknown said...

Laura Beth, I heard somewhere that girls who look like their father are the prettiest. So Alexis has it made!!