Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 months

Blake turned 5 months a couple of weeks ago and I am behind in sharing his chubby little face with you! He is the typical baby boy in this family with his blue eyes and peach fuzz blonde hair. He is becoming more active all the time and really taking to playing with his baby toys. We are pretty sure we feel a tooth trying to come through on the bottom, which is fairly early for one of our kids. He still seems to be battling the ear infections and I am considering looking into him having PE tubes. Grant had them at 20 months and the ear infections (and antibiotics) stopped after that so I would definitely do it again.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

He looks just like Grant. Too cute. Love his big blues!!

Courtney said...

I just want to kiss those cheeks! What a sweetie :)

MKHKKH said...

I think he looks like Grant too! Such a doll!