Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Amazing Blake... ;-)

Blake must not be an old dog because he has certainly learned lots of new tricks! And Mommy had the camera ready today to showcase his talent, lol! He is turning out to be quite the smart cookie with his ability to give 5, say "hi," kiss, and wave at just 7 months! Okay, so maybe I am pushing it a little with the waving, but the others he does on command every time - we are so impressed! It is amazing how he can distinguish language and know what I am asking him to do each time - they learn so fast! Here he is on video doing all of his tricks, lol.

Giving 5

Saying "Hi"

Kissing

Waving

3 comments:

Lacey said...

He is so cute. I love the open mouth kisses. Adorable!!

Courtney said...

Oh man, givin' me the bug for sure! He is so sweet. He is so eager to please his Mama, I love it!

MKHKKH said...

That is amazing! You have one smart cookie!

HAPPY EASTER JESS! LOVE YOU MAMA!