Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Grant/8 months Blake!

Happy Birthday buddy! You are such a little stinker. I think your 3's were much harder than your 2's! I love your forgiving spirit and generous attitude. You make friends easily and everyone falls in love with you, waiting to see just what you'll do next! There is never a shortage of laughter in this house with you around. I know there are lots more funny moments to come, too! We love you and are so blessed to have you.


Blake is getting so big! He is becoming so playful and loveable. This is always the time where I really start to bond with my babies. It becomes easier to understand their needs and wants and we begin to communicate on a higher level than just cry-feed, a much welcomed milestone! I love those big cheeks and that toothy grin, and the way you feel so soft and squishy for those big sqeeze hugs - I can't get enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN THEY ARE GOOD LOOKIN' POPS MUST BE PROUD!!!!!!!! HA HA. ARE YOU HAVING FUN WITHOUT ME. BE HOME SOON.