Thursday, October 7, 2010

1st Day of School - 2010

(August 4, 2010)

Well, another one off! Grant got to experience his first day of Kindergarten alongside big brother on his first day of 1st grade! Grant was super pumped about being back in school and had been asking since the last day of preschool, "When do I go to Kindergarten?" Clayton was excited, too, and was all set to fulfill his big brotherly role in his instruction about "what to do at school." And for those of you who know Clayton, you know that going over instructions and procedures is his element! LOL!! I shed a tear for my little Grant as he climbed aboard that bus. Milestones...

My camera was in the shop so I had to take these with my cell phone, but not bad for a cell phone!

My two Big Kids


Clayton


Grant

No comments: