Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Little Chef

(August 24-25, 2010)

Over the summer, Clayton became fascinated with the concept of sales and opened his own "Toy Store" in the playroom which we (mostly I) had to frequent. Well, it wasn't too much time later that he decided to sell food, and he and Grant (whose attention was captured when he heard there was "cooking" going on) began taking our orders and serving us quite an array of choices. Naturally, Evan caught on, and once the older brothers were in school he took to the role and even put to use the children's play apron I had bought some time back at the Dollar Tree. And that's all it took for Blake. He immediately followed suit and as soon as Evan dropped that apron and hat, there he was taking my order...incessantly, lol. This was too good to pass up so I got my little chef in action. Hope you enjoy! :-)





Photobucket

No comments: