Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Evan!

(July 27th, 2010)

Boy, are the years going by! My angel of all babies who didn't have any terrible two's... let's just say 3 made up for all of it! I can literally wipe the sweat from my brow and say "Phew, I'm glad you're 4 now!" You proved over the last year what a SNEAKY little fella you can be and you constantly kept me on my toes (and blood pressure medication!). You are certainly full of life and ENERGY, but it is such a happy and positive force in our lives. Your smile still melts me to the ground and it's no wonder you get away with what you do (with everyone!). One of our favorite traits about you at this time is that all of your "r's" are "l's" so you say things like looster (rooster), and load (road), and probably an all-time favorite "pepperloni" (pepperoni). You bring so much laughter and joy into our lives and I can't wait to see what the next year brings out in YOU!

Our FAVORITE, a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! (White Cake/Cookies n Cream Ice Cream)
Photobucket
The Birthday Boy

With Big Brother

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Evan!!! Don't ya think he and Cate would make a cute pair? ;)
He's looking so much like Clayton-and so grown up!