Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary Mom & Jerry



Jerry, I am so thankful that you have come into my Mom's (and our) life. It is obvious that you love her more than you love yourself. You support her and encourage her and make sure she is always taken care of - that means so much to us! You have readily accepted that her life revolves around her children and grandchildren and have joined her in that ambition. You love and care for my kids like a true grandpa, spoiling them along the way! Thank you for reciprocating the love and goodness that she radiates. You compliment each other. This one's for you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jessie i am very proud to be a part of your family i love your kids as much as i do my own grand kids you and andy are doing a wonderful job and i will always be there to help out as for your mother i love her more with each day thank you jerry

Anonymous said...

Jessie, You so elequently said what others in the family know and feel. I want to also thank Jerry for loving my little Sis so much.