Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Evan!

I can't believe my sweet little "baby" turned two yesterday! It's been said a million times, but they do grow up so fast! (That's why I have had to keep having babies - HA!)

Evan, you are such a joy to parent. You had such a rough beginning, but you were such a trooper through it all. You are full of smiles and are always wanting to help! You like to be by Mommy's side most of the day (which makes Mommy wonder how you will handle Mommy giving her attention to the new baby!). Your favorite play things are balls and anything with wheels, especially motorcyles. You adore your Daddy and big brothers, but I think Mommy ranks at the top. ;-) You do have some stubbornness/orneryness under that sweet exterior, but it is mild, lol.

Happy Birthday - we love you so much!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

He is so sweet! Happy 2nd Birthday, Evan! Jess, he looks just like you. ;)

MKHKKH said...

So touching, it made me cry. He is just beautiful!

Lacey said...

Awww...sweet boy. He is just so cute. It is amazing how fast the time does fly. I love all the pictures. It's funny because I always say he looks just like you but in some of those I can really see Andy too. Adorable. Soon there will be another little one in the mix...can't wait to see what he looks like!