Friday, August 1, 2008

July 31st - 35 wks

Yesterday was my weekly appointment with the MFM. The ultrasound looked good on the baby with the highest MoM being 1.31. That is a little higher than I would like, but it is still below the critical value. So, wow, these final weeks are coming down to the wire. I am scheduled to have my cerclage removed on Wednesday of next week (Aug 6th). Then the following Wednesday is my amniocentesis (Aug 13th) and then the next week will be delivery! We are looking at less than 3 weeks before we meet our little miracle! It is hard to believe! I will be spending these last weeks and days cherishing what it is like to feel a life inside of me, as well as preparing for a new baby in our house! Thank you for reading and for supporting us throughout this journey - I want to say that before I forget. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and are often overwhelmed by the spirit of love and prayers that are shown to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.