Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Thursday we went to the Louisville Zoo with my mom and two sisters and their kids. It was hot, but none of us minded a bit - we all love being out in the sunshine! I rented a wheelchair for the day, and I had plenty of help with the kids. It was such a nice, enjoyable day! The kids had a blast and were so good for such a long, hot day. I am so thankful that I am not having to miss out on events like these!

Starting out


The Zoo has a "splash park," a water play area. I think this may have been the kids favorite part!

Clayton was all over the place!


Grant couldn't stop giggling!


Evan finally warmed up to the idea and really enjoyed himself!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

FUN!! Little Evan is getting so big!! They are all just precious!! Where is a picture of you Momma??

Anonymous said...

Wow! Evan in the water....what an amazing feat! I am glad you had a good time and hope you didn't overdo it any. I agree with Lacey....you need to put some belly pics on here!