Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I can't imagine a better way to celebrate the man I married than to showcase his life as a father. My kids are so lucky to have a dad like him. His fun-loving personality brings so much laughter into our home and he always knows how to put a smile on our faces. He is constantly aware of his responsbility as a role model and leads by an example of Godliness, respect, and humility. His willingness to sacrifice and put himself last never ceases to amaze me. He has patience where I do not. He lives for his family. We are so blessed. We love you Daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how the personality comes through on your blog. I know we don't get to see very much of you and your family but I feel like we are friends through your blog. I feel like we know you and your family well. Thank you for putting up your blog.
Scott & Jessica

Anonymous said...

Well, you sure do know how to make me cry Jessica! You have such a wonderful way of putting words together beautifully! I loved the slideshow!!! Talk to you soon!

Lacey said...

Awwww...looks like we had the same idea! Love the video- I need to learn how to add music.

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute to Andy! Happy belated Father's Day, Andy. I loved the slide show, Jessica!