Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25th - 30 wks

Wow, how exciting to be 30 wks along!!:-) I am so thankful to have made it this far! Today was my weekly appointment with the MFM and everything is still looking great! The baby's MCA doppler was a PSV of 45.7 and an MoM of 1.12 - very good. My cervix is still looking nice and long measuring in at 4.4 cm. I was a little more concerned this week as I have had lots of cramping and a bout of contractions at one point, but it is not changing my cervix so that is a relief. He still needs to cook a little while longer before I am really comfortable about going into labor. My doctor told me that I might feel more spells of contractions as the weeks go by and gave me some guidelines to go by so I know when to call or go in and be checked. I am slightly more at risk for pre-term labor with the cerclage (stitch) in place so I just have to be watchful of what my body is telling me.

I was very fortunate today to have the ultrasound tech give me some 3D/4D shots of my little angel! Seeing his tiny little face in real-time brought tears to my eyes and wonder to my heart. It's AMAZING what technology can do these days. So, here are some really neat pictures of our little munchkin as he is still growing in my tummy. I hope you are able to make out all of his features. I think he already has his daddy's full lips and "sizeable" nose, lol!





And here is is on the outside. ;-) We are definitely GROWING!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - he is so precious! I think these 4D shots are so amazing. It makes it all seem so much more real! He looks like his brothers already! You look great - congrats on 30 weeks! I can't believe you are already that far along!

Anonymous said...

What neat photos! I am happy you and the baby are doing so well, Jessica.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.