Tuesday, August 12, 2008

London Bridge

Tomorrow is amnio day followed by delivery the following day. Unfortunately, yesterday added one more hospital visit for me this week. I fell down a flight of four steps off of our front porch and had to go get x-rays of my legs and feet. Andy and I suspected my leg to be broken from the looks of it, but fortunately I got away with just a broken toe and a very bruised leg. My legs, knees, and hands caught all of the force of the fall, and my belly was spared from impact. I am so thankful!! The baby's heartbeat was checked at the ER and I have been feeling regular movement from him so that is reassuring that he is okay. I was in quite a bit of pain yesterday but today it has been much better and I am able to bear weight on that leg again already. The broken toe is not feeling too painful right now so that is good. Here are some pictures I took of my injuries. You might not want to take a look if you are squeamish, lol.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you have the little one I bet you won't even feel the toe and leg :) Glad to hear that all is ok. Jess says hello.